New Jersey has always been famous for its style, but never more so than in the past year, due, in large part to the emergence of Fashion & Beauty Week (www.fashionandbeautyweek.com), the region’s most prestigious lifestyle event featuring the most promising and prominent designers and stylists.
Taking place October 3rd & 4th at the Pleasantdale Chateau in West Orange, New Jersey, the 2011 Fashion & Beauty Week showcases New Jersey as it really is – a beautiful state with high-fashion people, places and style by bringing together the top fashion designers, jewelry designers, hair stylists and make-up artists, while raising money and awareness for the Diabetes Research Institute () , the largest and most comprehensive research center dedicated to curing diabetes. Tickets range from $150 - $350 and can be purchased online at:
Featuring a runway show where high fashion and beauty unite, the 2-day event also offers attendees a full cocktail dinner, wine tasting, beauty bar, silent auction and access to a VIP/Press lounge. More than 2 dozen fashion and beauty editors, celebrity stylists, athletes and famous personalities are already lined up to attend this year’s main events, including:
· Pamela Dennis, designer and Fashion & Beauty Week board member
· DMC, recording artist and producer
· Jonathan Cheban, Spin Crowd
· Melissa Gorga, Kathy Wakile, Kim DePaola and Caroline Manzo “Real Housewives of New Jersey”
· Alina Leshiner, celebrity stylist & runway show producer
· Cast of “Jerseylicious”
· Derek Saathoff, ‘The A-List’
· Ariane Duarte, celebrity chef
· Kerry Schwarz, VH1
· David Diehl, New York Giants’ All-Pro Offensive Tackle & Super Bowl Champion
· Mike Devito, New Jersey Jets’ Defensive End
· Ken Danyko, New Jersey Devils 3-Time Stanley Cup Champion, hockey & sports analyst
· Ilya Kovalchuk, New Jersey Devils
· New Jersey Nets Dancers
· Alisa Maria, celebrity stylist
· Anna Demidova, Dancing With The Stars,
· George Ortiz, celebrity hairstylist, “Project Runway” key stylist
· Claire Pavlinec & the Ladies of the Mrs. New Jersey Organization
· Deborah Hall, celebrity stylist
· Joe Piscopo, actor, comedian & entertainer
· Martha Byrne, actress, TV writer/producer, singer/songwriter
More than 50 local, national and global sponsors are signed-up to participate, including The Inserra Family, Lord & Taylor, Rolls-Royce Parsippany, Remy Cointreau, Yanina & Co., Oribe, Grey Goose, Bentley Parsippany, Bright Rize, Fabulous Foods, Sojourn, Bacardi, 3d, Ambrosio & Tomczak, Qream, Calmistry and The Lash Doctor.
Founded by beauty veteran, Jack Panico, President and CEO of Panico Salon and Spas in New Jersey and South Beach, FL, the Inaugural Fashion & Beauty Week made a huge splash with media coverage on a regional and national scale from The Today Show, Style Network, WWD and New Beauty Magazine to The Star-Ledger, New Jersey Monthly, The Record, News 12, and more. This year’s undeniable buzz is quickly capturing the attention of droves of media VIPs on an international level.
“I am thrilled by how the New Jersey fashion and beauty community, along with the residents and media have embraced this event,” said Panico. “Not only is it a powerful public platform for showcasing the many talented designers and stylists, it benefits a cause that touches the lives of nearly everyone.”
For more information on attending or to become as a sponsor, featured designer/stylist, model or volunteer, please visit .